Saturday, May 26, 2012

First YA Hottie

My first YA hottie is.......... ADAM! from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.



Adam;
  • is perfect in every single way! 
  • he's caring
  • he's loving
  • he's Gorgeous with a capital 'G'
  • he will always looks out for you (no matter what!)
  • he's way gorgeous
  • he's tough
  • and strong!
  • but most importantly he's........ GORGEOUS!!!!
 Fave Adam Quote

"You have no idea how much I've thought about you. How many times I've dreamt"-he takes a tight breath- "how many times I've dreamt about being this close to you." He moves to run a hand through his hair before he changes his mind. Looks down. Looks up. "God, Juliette, I'd follow you anywhere. Your the only good thing left in this world."

Adam is definately a great way to start of my new segment!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment